Featured on & Partners with:
What we live and breathe at iMoveU
How we think patients get better… then how they REALLY get better! It may not be what you think!
Compliance beyond pain – How to get it and why this is the key to amazing patient outcomes.
Why clinical skills aren’t as important as your communication skills and how to improve them.
The most important questions to ask in your subjective to take you from a good therapist (finding what) to a great therapist (finding why).
Challenge the limiting beliefs that hold back allied health professionals from having long fulfilling careers
Mindset towards your clients, your career and your employer to ensure success in every area
Key take home messages and how to present them to your clients the very next day to improve client outcomes
Clinical examples and practical application of topics covered within the course – including assessments and management
Join our FREE Online Community!
Would You .
- Practitioners who want to build a reputation or following within their industry
- Practitioners who want to increase their worth in Private Practice and earn more money by helping more people
- Practitioners who are currently struggling to take their career to the next level (whether that be building a following/client list, or moving up the ranks within their field or company)
- New Graduates who want to get ahead of their colleagues and start practicing like their experienced mentors
- Students who want to hit the ground running in Private Practice
- Prepared well in up to date evidence based research/treatments
- Prepared well for hospital and public system (however that is not where the majority of jobs are)
- Not prepared for private practice
- Not prepared for becoming a successful practitioner and earning yourself a reputation within the community and your profession
- Not taught the communication and soft skills required to thrive with client care and networking to further your career
- You’re not alone…
- There is help out there no matter what stage of your career
- You already have the technical skills to succeed, it’s everything else that you do that takes you from good to great!
- Open and honest conversations around the realities and struggles of private practice
- Real world/ down to earth/ practical advice (we are practitioners, business owners and we work with and mentor allied health professionals)
- We are passionate about helping you achieve your goals within your profession and go above and beyond to help each other
“Excelling in Private Practice”
GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK
What Our Attendees Have Said
Connect With iMoveU
From Facebook to Youtube, you can get all the latest from the iMoveU team, Including inspirational quotes, high quality snippets of advice & more.