Book Your Tickets Online
No Events Found
EXCELLING IN PRIVATE PRACTICE
1 Day Workshop
OUR MISSION: Helping Allied-Health Practitioners excel in Private Practice!
At iMoveU, we want to accelerate and extend the careers of allied health professionals! Whether you are still a student, currently working in private practice or run a business leading a large team, this course is for you!
Our course covers everything from how to become an amazing therapist who gets fantastic clinical results with clients and creates a strong reputation for themselves to the insight and knowledge to avoid the dreaded burnout and drop out that is rampant in health professionals!
We focus on practical skills in communication, mindset and client care that will transform any health professional into an expert in their field!
Course Outline and Objectives:
Topic 1: Client Care
- How we think patients get better… then how they REALLY get better!
- The most important questions to ask in your subjective to take you from a good therapist (finding what) to a great therapist (finding why).
- How to confidently present and implement quality management plans to increase compliance to treatment and exercise, decrease cancellations and improve overall patient outcomes.
- Compliance beyond pain. How to get it and why this is the key to amazing patient outcomes.
- I made my client worse OR I have no idea what’s wrong with my patient… what do I do!
Topic 2: Mindset & Communication Skills
- What matters most to patients – It’s not what you think!
- How to think during a consult, not what to think.
- How to change your clients mindset towards pain, injury and rehabilitation.
- Do health professionals over-service or under-service – which is worse?
- Sales in Health Care (Gasp!), it’s not what you think it is!
- Why clinical skills aren’t as important as your communication skills and how to improve them.
Topic 3: Your Career & Your Employment
- The industry giants you need to follow to start thinking like an experienced health professional after 1 year.
- Using social media to be the health professional YOU want to be and see the clients YOU want to see!
- How much could/should you earn in Private Practice and why
- Creating win-win-win scenarios for yourself, your clients and your employers – Is it possible? Does someone have to miss out?
- Will I always “just be a therapist”?
Topic 4: Delivering a Consult, Management Plans & Treatment Mapping
Clinical examples and application of topics covered within the course
Example management plans of common conditions
Treatment mapping of common conditions using principles discussed within the course
Key take home messages and how to present them to your clients the very next day